Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Oh dear. I had *NO* idea what I was getting myself into!!!!

Anyway, I didn't have newsgroup access last week and now
I'm back trying to get caught up with my responsibilities.
I can't imagine what I was thinking when I agreed to take
this Top Ten project on. :-(

Carsten writes:

> My absolute top request:
>
> Make the plot and axis routines handle DOUBLE values correctly.
> I am an astronomer, and one out of two numbers I want to plot is
> larger than 1.e37.

This one, thank goodness, is done. Look for it in IDL 5.4. :-)