Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

William (wmc@bas.ac.uk) writes:

> One of my requests would be to throw away the current help system
> and provide an html-based version.

I may be mistaken, but I think the HTML version of the help
system is on the CD-ROM. I remember there was some controversy
about whether it should be "installed" with an IDL distribution,
but I think RSI still makes it available.

I'll check later. Too much to do now. :-)

> The other big request would be to make "contour" work properly
> so that /cell_fill is unnecessary. I mean, in this day and age...

I'm going to confine our "official" requests to those things that
have a chance of happening in our lifetimes. :-)