cursor return in graphics window

Hi all,

I am trying to use cursor to return the coordinates of a mouse click in
a graphics window. In fact I am trying to do it twice, back to back, and
am running in to the problem that one mouse click is being read by both
cursor calls. I want to select two points with the mouse in the graphics
window but since one mouse click is being read by both cursor calls I am
getting the same coordinates for each. I have tried playing with the
wait keyword in cursor but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any suggestions? I am doing this on a Mac right now but have the same
problem on my Solaris boxes.

Thanks
Eric Williams
eric@astro.wesleyan.edu