Re: Strange PRINTER Coordinates

William Thompson (thompson@orpheus.nascom.nasa.gov) writes:

> Does this mean that a PostScript file created with object graphics will print
> differently on different printers?  That would be very bad.

I don't think so (although I'm sure someone is going to
test it for us). Object graphics usually does things
correctly. But they do appear to have access to information
they are not sharing with the rest of us.

And, anyway, object graphics are positioned in the printer
window in a completely different way than direct graphics are
positioned in the PRINTER device.