[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Simple number formatting problem
- Subject: Simple number formatting problem
- From: Simon de Vet <simon(at)mathstat.dal.ca>
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:00:36 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: ISINet, Nova Scotia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20597
Trivial problem, no doubt, but I've never been able to get my brane
around formatting options.
I have a list of files, with the extension .01, .02, .03 ... .12. The
preceding portion is indentical in all cases.
I'd like to be able to load these in a loop, but I first need to convert
the counter value into this format.
My current, and very ugly, technique is to have an array filled with
['01', '02', ... '12'], and then reference the appropriate entry. It
works, but I don't like it.