[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TO USE TWO DIFFERENT COLOR TABLES AT THE SAME TIME
- Subject: TO USE TWO DIFFERENT COLOR TABLES AT THE SAME TIME
- From: "Mark C." <mychan(at)petro-canada.ca>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 19:39:30 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CADVision Development Corporation (http://www.cadvision.com/)
- Reply-To: "Mark C." <mychan(at)petro-canada.ca>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20692
I will like to use a color table (e.g. 'loadct, 3') to plot some stuff in a
portion of a window (e.g. lower half), and use a different one (e.g. loadct,
12) to plot something else in another part of the same window (e.g. upper
half). I am using the most current version of IDL on WinNT4.
Could someone provide me some direction?