[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TO USE TWO DIFFERENT COLOR TABLES AT THE SAME TIME
- Subject: Re: TO USE TWO DIFFERENT COLOR TABLES AT THE SAME TIME
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:25:30 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20693
Mark C. (email@example.com) writes:
> I will like to use a color table (e.g. 'loadct, 3') to plot some stuff in a
> portion of a window (e.g. lower half), and use a different one (e.g. loadct,
> 12) to plot something else in another part of the same window (e.g. upper
> half). I am using the most current version of IDL on WinNT4.
> Could someone provide me some direction?
You could look at the articles you find here:
Including this specific article:
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155