[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dynamic menus on base widget using MBAR
- Subject: Re: Dynamic menus on base widget using MBAR
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:59:09 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <B5B87E48.69D4email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20781
Ricardo Fonseca (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> Is there a way to dynamically change the menu on a base widget? When I begin
> my program I create a menu using the MBAR keyword on the WIDGET_BASE
> function. While it is running, and depending on user input, I'd like to
> change the menu to a completely different one.
> So far I've attempted to destroy the old button widgets and regenerating the
> menu, but it's not working.
I wrote an article about how to do this and put it on my
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155