Re: Dynamic menus on base widget using MBAR

I have read (your page is the first I usually go to...) but I haven't been
able to make it work with the MBAR menu (or APP_MBAR on the Mac). In fact
just destroying one of the buttons results in a spectacular system crash as
soon as I use the menu (IDL 5.1.1, Mac). Any other suggestion?

Ricardo