[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Draw widget mouse position error
- Subject: Re: Draw widget mouse position error
- From: "Oliver Smith" <osmith(at)dera.gov.uk>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:26:13 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Defence Evaluation & Research Agency
- References: <email@example.com> <39941513.FC29E9D@dkrz.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20825
I'm certain I'm not moving the mouse. The final y value (2nd release event)
is the same as the first two, so the mouse would have to move for the second
press, then move back to the original position for the second release. I
don't see the cursor move at all on the screen.
As for the coffee theory, I do have one of those oversized RSI mugs....
Can anybody else running IDL 5.x under NT recreate this? (see original post
"Martin Schultz" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> Hi Oliver,
> don't see any such behaviour (IDL 5.3 on Linux) except if I really
> move the mouse wildly between the two clicks. Too much coffee ?