Re: Scaling atoms & axes in object graphics

Mark Hadfield wrote:

> The sole advantage I have cited for approach B is a biggy.
>
> What do others think? Is there an approach C I haven't thought of?

The only comment I have is to reiterate something you mentioned - the
ability to scale axes independently is *very* important, e.g. zoom the
x-axis but leave the y-axis alone. I do that as much as rescaling both
(in DG).

The synopsis of your thinking was fun to read. Makes me want to
(re)start playing with OG.

paulv

--
Paul van Delst           Ph:  (301) 763-8000 x7274
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP        Fax: (301) 763-8545