[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
digitize a curve from an image
- Subject: digitize a curve from an image
- From: "Kristian Kjær" <Kristian.Kjaer(at)Risoe.DK>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:56:57 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Risoe National Laboratory
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20954
I have a gif file (B/W only, no greys or colours) showing a line graph.
Now I would like to get hold of the x,y arrays represented by the curve.
Has anyone written something to do that already?
The coordinate axes are a little skewed in the image (originally
Thanks for any help, Kristian
Kristian Kjær, Physics Dept., Risø Natl. Laboratory, Denmark