Re: contour fill

Craig Markwardt (craigmnet@cow.physics.wisc.edu) writes:

> Wow David you must be trying hard to drum up consulting business :-).

Just the opposite. I have too much to do, and I really
didn't want to get into it. :-)

Thanks for bailing us out.

> I tried it myself, having never had ROI experience before, and got
> something to work in about ten minutes.

Leaving aside the observation that getting *something*
to work is not exactly the same as getting the *right*
thing to work, I'm still concerned that the poor fellow
is not working on the right thing. :-(

Unless your goal is some kind of pseudo-science, working
with the representation of the data rather than the data
itself is rarely a good idea.