Re: Structure field concatenation

Martin Schultz wrote:

> If you want to
> point to an undefined variable (well, who wants to do this anyway),

Hello,

I hate to pipe up because I'm the gear-slipping dope that may have started this mess
(although I'm learning much just listening.)   I find utility in a pointer to an
undefined variable useful when working with lists of things that a user can
completely empty.  (Like a base map with or without any number of overlays, or the
datasets have not been loaded yet.)  Isn't it analogous to a container object that is
waiting for additions?

Ben

--
Ben Tupper