Re: One plot line, different thicknesses

> I assume you meant to use oplot, since as Pavel mentions the PLOTs

Sorry, yes I meant oplot.

> plot, f, /nodata
> oplot, f
> wh = where(f GT 10.1, ct)
> if ct GT 0 then oplot, wh, f(wh), thick=2

This has the same problem that I'm trying to deal with. If you use a
different line style (sorry, not symbol style), say:

	plot,f, linestyle=4
	wh = where(f GT 10.1, ct)
	if ct GT 0 then oplot, wh, f(wh), thick=2, linestyle=4

Then the dash-dot-dot-dot sequence of the second line is not exactly
laid over the dash-dot-dot-dot sequency of the first line. The result
for some of the line patterns is that dash-dot becomes dash-dot-dot, or
the thick line has a thin line running through its gaps. That's what I'm
trying to overcome.

I can stop the two lines overwriting by plotting the first bit, then the
second bit, but then I get an (unacceptable) gap between the two plots.

(Or am I just being too picky?)

Declan