[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: BINARY FILES
- From: mohamed_nur(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:30:52 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21699
I've been dealing with binary files and every case i had to know before
hand the dimensions of the array to setup an IDL variable of the said
dimesions and read the unformatted data into.
But is it possible or is there a method (in IDL 5.2/5.3) to read it in
with no knowledge of the dimensions of the array.
thanks for the assistance
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.