object wizards

Hello,

	Apparently, an array created with objarr() can only store one type of
object.  And thats consistent with arrays of structures.  But, I want to
store several different objects together somehow in a single variable.
A structure doesn't work since I have a variable number of objects to
store.  Therefore, is the only way to do this with an array of pointers,
where each pointer references an object reference?

Any ideas much appreciated.
--
Bernard Puc                     AETC, INC.
bpuc@va.aetc.com                1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800