[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: object wizards
- From: Bernard Puc <bpuc(at)va.aetc.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:30:32 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: AETC,INC.
- Reply-To: bpuc(at)va.aetc.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21700
Apparently, an array created with objarr() can only store one type of
object. And thats consistent with arrays of structures. But, I want to
store several different objects together somehow in a single variable.
A structure doesn't work since I have a variable number of objects to
store. Therefore, is the only way to do this with an array of pointers,
where each pointer references an object reference?
Any ideas much appreciated.
Bernard Puc AETC, INC.
firstname.lastname@example.org 1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800
(703) 413-0500 Arlington, VA 22202