[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL Shelved?
- Subject: Re: IDL Shelved?
- From: Harold Cline <hjcline(at)home.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:09:21 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: @Home Network
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21739
Rumors of IDL being shelved are completely untrue.
IDL Product Manager
Aaron Birenboim wrote:
> I haven't been using MatLab/IDL/PV-Wave for a while, and
> I am now in the process of choosing an image processing/
> analysis tool platform for a new company.
> It looks like Kodak bought RSI? IDL?
> Whats the case?
> Now I have seen rumors about IDL being shelved?
> Well... that would certainly point me toward PV-Wave.
> How does PV-Wave's future look?
> Aaron Birenboim
> Albuquerque, NM