[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IDL Shelved?
- From: Aaron Birenboim <aaron(at)inago.swcp.com>
- Date: 16 Oct 2000 22:29:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: PearTree Consulting Services
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-19990413 ("Endemoniada") (UNIX) (SunOS/5.6 (sun4u))
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21734
I haven't been using MatLab/IDL/PV-Wave for a while, and
I am now in the process of choosing an image processing/
analysis tool platform for a new company.
It looks like Kodak bought RSI? IDL?
Whats the case?
Now I have seen rumors about IDL being shelved?
Well... that would certainly point me toward PV-Wave.
How does PV-Wave's future look?