[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a particular numerical recipe -- SOBSEQ
- Subject: a particular numerical recipe -- SOBSEQ
- From: Chris Palma <cp4v(at)superfly.astro.Virginia.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:22:01 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Virginia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21934
I'm looking for an IDL version of one of the Numerical Recipes -- SOBSEQ.F
for generating quasi-random numbers.
I've poked around on the various IDL software repositories, and come up
empty. Does anyone know if there exists somewhere in the public domain an
IDL version of this particular numerical recipe?
Any tips appreciated...
| Chris Palma, firstname.lastname@example.org | The preceding was a work of fiction, |
| University of Virginia Astronomy | any similarities to persons living or |
| | dead, places, or events is purely |
| www.astro.virginia.edu/~cp4v | coincidental... |