Re: DG SURFACEs: opaque vs. transparent

Drawing a wire mesh is not supposed to have an opaque
effect, I suppose... I haven't tried, but SHADE_SURF should
do the trick, with the keyword SHADES set to an array of
!p.background (so that it just erases, without light source
shading).
So first set up the transform, then do your plot on the wall, then
erase the surface, then draw a wire mesh again.

No doubt you will run into yet another problem, but it should be
fun. I find it hard to believe, though, that all this will lead to a plot of
outstanding clarity... :-)
  Jaco

8uqth9$hf8$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8uqth9$hf8$1@nnrp1.deja.com...