[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DG SURFACEs: opaque vs. transparent
- Subject: DG SURFACEs: opaque vs. transparent
- From: Andrew <noymer(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:35:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22166
Is there a way to make DG SURFACEs opaque as opposed
to transparent? I've got lines showing.
I'm not talking about hidden line removal, rather
the fact that other graphs that go "under" the
surface (according to the perspective) show though.
Thuis is when, e.g., I draw a surface and then a 2D
plot, projected onto one of the walls of the aquarium.
This arose from my finding a solution to my earlier
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.