[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DG SURFACEs: opaque vs. transparent
- Subject: Re: DG SURFACEs: opaque vs. transparent
- From: "Liam E. Gumley" <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:17:42 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22169
> Is there a way to make DG SURFACEs opaque as opposed
> to transparent? I've got lines showing.
> I'm not talking about hidden line removal, rather
> the fact that other graphs that go "under" the
> surface (according to the perspective) show though.
> Thuis is when, e.g., I draw a surface and then a 2D
> plot, projected onto one of the walls of the aquarium.
I'd look here for inspiration: