Re: Julian Day Numbers

> Thanks, JD, David (I think) and Craig,

Yes, I agree that the IDL code does calculate what it claims to. My question
was aimed (poorly) at which kind of Julian Day number IDL calculates.
It sounds like it comes in many flavors.  I'll punt.

By the way, a totally off the subject matter that occured to me when I read
David's post to JD's:  perhaps the sarcasm dohicky symbol should be a
dereferenced smiley face, something like... *(:-))     Better not make it a
*:-) since that makes it look like a pom-pom... very unprofessional looking.

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Tupper