Re: histogram crashes (example code)

The code did not crash IDL 5.4 on Alpha, but DID crash IDL 5.03 on Mac
(crashed hard - for those who know, the debugger said it ended up in the
infamous (but non-existent, according to apple) "Bowels of the memory
manager"), although oddly enough, it didn't crash instantly. I ran the
code and it was OK...my next command was 'exit', and that's when it went
down.

Todd