[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.4 Stability
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.4 Stability
- From: "Lyn Doose" <ldoose(at)dakotacom.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:50:25 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Newsfeeds.com http://www.newsfeeds.com 80,000+ UNCENSORED Newsgroups.
- References: <MPG.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <974064216.578525@clam-ext>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22257
There certainly are real problems with IDL 5.4 under NT. I have no idea how
wide spread they are; in my case I'm not doing anything exotic. I am
currently working with RSI to resolve a problem with code that runs fine
under 5.2, throws a Dr. Watson every time under 5.4, but then runs fine if a
breakpoint is inserted. I'll let you know the outcome.
-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----