[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Generating color postscript in IDL
- Subject: Generating color postscript in IDL
- From: Randall Skelton <rhskelto(at)atm.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:06:00 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22296
I am looking to generate 24 bit color postscript from IDL 5.3. Does
anyone know if there is a way to do this? Perhaps I am being overly
ambitious with asking for 24 bit... however, I have written all of my
color plotting using 24 bit addresses for colors so if I cannot plot
directly in 24 bit postscript, how do I go about converting my plots
(which look very nice on my display) into a color postscript file.
Many thanks for the help.