[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: triangle routines
- From: Peter Brooker <ra5589(at)email.sps.mot.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:45:57 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22410
I need to do something very similar to meshing. Given a polygon in the
xy plane, I need to decompose the polygon into right angle triangles,
the fewer the better. A constraint is the two sides that form the right
angle must be parallel to the x or y axis. The input would be the (x,y)
coordinates of the polygon and the output would be the (x,y) coordinate
of each of the triangles.
Can any of the IDL meshing routines help me?