[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDLgrLegend broken
- Subject: Re: IDLgrLegend broken
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:09:28 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3A2E9195.C4BC307D@noaa.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22495
Pavel A. Romashkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> I found out that if an instance of IDLgrLegend object is saved to a .sav
> file and then restored, the IDLgrLegend class definition is not restored
> correctly (unless IDLgrLegend is already instanced in the current IDL
> session). Moreover, attempts to use IDLgrLegend in the same IDL session
> fail if an instance of IDLgeLegend was first restored in that session.
> Here is a reproducible example (IDL 5.3 PPC), for those who want to try
> it, step by step.
Well, it works the same way for me in IDL 5.4 on Windows NT 4.0.
(I'll try it in Linux...well, later.)
I'll contact RSI. This looks like something they might
have to fix.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155