Re: vn5.4 woes (today missing)

David Fanning <davidf@dfanning.com> wrote:
>I thought all those date/time structures went away in IDL 5.2
>because they could not be made Y2K compatible. You must still
>be working on that data archive, William. :-)

Hmmf, this is in fact working on climate model data, which ran past
2300 well before y2k came. And it seems to work still, once the right routines
are copied into place.

-W.

--
William M Connolley | wmc@bas.ac.uk | http://www.nerc-bas.ac.uk/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself