Re: write JPEG

David Fanning (davidf@dfanning.com) writes:

> You can't specify the resolution when you write the file,
> but you can save the size of the image you write.

I don't know what the heck *this* means. After
a total collapse in the third set of my morning
tennis, I think I was still winded. :-(

It should have read something like this:

  You can't specify the resolution when you write the file,
  but you can specify the resolution of the image by
  changing its size before you write to the file.