[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: multiple filters
- From: Rochelle Hatton <nrh(at)imag.wsahs.nsw.gov.au>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:31:33 +1100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Sydney, Australia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22986
I've trawled the archives, with little luck, but hopefully it's
an easy question - is there a workaround to use more than one
filter in DIALOG_PICKFILE ?
Or has someone got a nice tidy little programto do this?
All the ones I have are a bit too involved for what I need.
Thanks in advance,
Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing.
Werner Von Braun (1912-1977) German rocket engineer
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound