Re: making an object from class structure?

David Fanning wrote:

> For the simple reason that the SETPROPERTY method doesn't
> (in my experience, *ever*) allow you to set all the fields
> of the object.

If we already are so far as filling in the fields manually, we might as
well write code for it (call it HackProperty instead of SetProperty),
since even manual assignment requires typing. At least on my computer -
I can't yet talk to it (well, I do talk to it but it does not know all
the words that I use, and I hope it does not literally respond to some
of them).

Cheers,
Pavel