[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Printf and line breaks
- Subject: Printf and line breaks
- From: s007amf(at)news.wright.edu (ALAN FRAZIER)
- Date: 19 Jan 2001 18:59:46 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio 45435
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23085
Sorry to bother everyone with another question. But, I am just at the
beginning of the enduring process of learning IDL.
My current problem is with printf. I am trying to create a text output
file that can be easily imported into a spreadsheet. From what I can
tell, printf automatically line wraps after 80 or so characters. For my
output, I want printf to print everything on the same line. I am
wondering if anyone knows how to do this or if this is even possible?