[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: colors... again
- From: "tbowers" <tbowers(at)nrlssc.navy.mil>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:04:36 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23188
I thought I understood colors in IDL. If I create a color plot in a direct
then tvrd() and immediately tv it back, how come the colors are not right?
device, decomposed=0 & loadct, 13 & window
map_set, 30, -89, LIMIT=[27, -92, 33, -86], GRID=1
map_continents, /coasts, color=155, HIRES=hires ;GREEN
map_continents, /rivers, color=200, HIRES=hires ;YELLOW
;store the window's image
mapImage = tvrd()
;print the unique color indices that are in this image.
;should print 0 155 200 255 for black, green, yellow, and red in this color
IDL> print, mapImage[UNIQ(mapImage, SORT(mapImage))]
Why only the 2 colors black and red??
shows it's true.