[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RPC Linux Make
- Subject: RPC Linux Make
- From: Kenneth Mankoff <mankoff(at)lasp.colorado.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:14:59 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23236
I've managed to build the IDL RPC examples on a SunOS system. All I did
was type copy the RPC directory and type "make". The supplied example
program worked fine.
However, I'm having trouble makeing the system on a Linux box. I have
searched the RSI website, and not found anything to do with 'RPC Linux',
and only three (not helpful) files that match the keyword 'RPC'.
Anyone have any experience/suggestions/knowledge in this area?