[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL Display under RH7
- Subject: IDL Display under RH7
- From: Hugh Crowl <hugh(at)astro.yale.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:17:48 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Yale University
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23238
In attempting to display plots in IDL running under Red Hat 7.0 (KDE),
the plot comes up in the standard IDL graphics window, but if any of the
other windows overlap with it, the part of the IDL window that was
overlaped is erased. When the IDL window is brought up to the front, it
doesn't redraw the figure but insted it remains blank.
Maybe I should be posting this to a Linux (or KDE) newsgroup, but if
anyone has any idea how to fix this (or it is a known IDL problem),
please let me know.