Re: objects in loop

I have not quite figured our why do you have to *destroy* the objects.
Why not place them into an OBJARR, save it and use Setproperty, pos=***
to simply move the objects to new positions, then re-draw the view?
Destroying works, too, but by moving them instead you'd save
destruction-creation overhead. Besides, ORB is a subclass of IDLgrMODEL,
so it has a ton of useful parameters that you can alter instead of re-creating.

Cheers,
Pavel