[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fontifying large buffers in idlwave?
- Subject: Fontifying large buffers in idlwave?
- From: Todd Clements <mole6e23(at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:21:30 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: UCSD
- User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.0 (PPC)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23334
Any of you idlwave users (or programmers) out there know how to set up
xemacs to fontify a large buffer? I have some IDL code that is > 250K in
size (not my own code, otherwise I'd break it up...) that I'd like to be
able to fontify, but emacs says "buffer too big".