IDL employment in Front Range

I am seeking assistance related to employment opportunities for software
developers who have significant experience in IDL.  If you're not
interested in this topic please stop reading now.  If you feel it is
inappropriate for this newsgroup, please make your opinion known.

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions you may have regarding
employers in the Front Range of Colorado who might have opportunities
for IDL software developers, particularly for scientific applications.
The organizations in the Front Range I'm already monitoring (with little
success) include:

RSI
NCAR
NREL
NOAA/CIRES
CASA
LASP
CLAS
CIRA
Ball Aerospace
Lockheed Martin
Southwest Research
Vexcel
Analex
Digital Globe
Pacific Meridian
Space Imaging
TechMinds

Thank you very much for your time,
Patrick Broos
http://www.astro.psu.edu/users/patb/resume/

Patrick S. Broos, Software Engineer             patb@astro.psu.edu

Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics  My office   814-863-7947
Penn State University
525 Davey Lab                             FAX         814-863-8686
University Park, PA  16802-6305
http://www.astro.psu.edu                  Group office    863-9550