Re: IDL employment in Front Range

You may want to monitor Science and Technology Corp.

   http://www.stcnet.com/employment/employment.html#CO

 The Fort Collins Office - STC MetSat - just recently hired two Scientific
Programmers - both with Meteorology degrees. They are attempting to teach
them IDL as MetSat uses it in there application development along with
FORTRAN and C++. I am not sure of there future plans. STC has other offices
in the Front Range area, too

Don't forget the NOAA labs in Boulder. They recently recieved a IDL Site
License.

   Forecast Systems Laboratory
   Environmental Technology Laboratory
   National Geophysical Data Center