SEC : U Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

hugh_evans@my-deja.com wrote:

snip..

> I prefer to use the command line on an OpenVMS system (only reliable OS
> I've encountered) but being migrated (forcibly) to Unix (one small step
> for man, one giant leap backwards for kindliness to a man - backwards
> in reliability, maintainability, usability) but relieved that it wasn't
> windows.

Hear, bloody Hear!!

Well said, that man!

 Andrew D. Cool                                 .->-.
 Electromagnetics & Propagation Group           `-<-'
 Surveillance Systems Division               Transmitted on
 Defence Science & Technology Organisation   100% recycled
 PO Box 1500, Salisbury                        electrons
 South Australia 5108

 Phone : 061 8 8259 5740     Fax : 061 8 8259 6673
 Email  : andrew.cool@dsto.defence.gov.au