Re: calling C++ from IDL - throwing exceptions

You may want to consider getting Ron Kling's new book on calling C code
from IDL as he does a nice job of describing DLMs and error trapping with
them.  I think you will end up needing to write C wrappers around your c++
in any case.  Ron's book is available at: http://www.rlkling.com/

The DLM documentation for RSI is adequate as a reference for IDL type
structures and internals, but don't expect it to be much help when you are
just starting out!

Randall