Re: Back to idl after a looong time...

JD Smith wrote:

> http://mac-emacs.sourceforge.net/

Yeah, I know. I installed it, then threw it away. Mac OS is not
multitasking (in truth, despite looking like it), so IDLwave does not
work in Emacs on Mac OS.

> Also, with MacOSX coming, with its FreeBSD/Mach core, getting a fully
> up-to-date emacs running should be trivial.

Geez. Have you ever seen the GUI on the OSX? It looks exactly as the
name of the system *reads* - "o-o-sex". Very sexy. Even a little scary -
I am not sure I like it when your toolbar swells up when you happen to
move the mouse over it, and your image files snake out of their
locations in the form of a steam swirl over a coffe cup, then pop open
with a noise. I am *not* upgrading to OSX any time soon. So I will just
take my pleasure in watching the rest of you guys enjoying the IDLwave
mode :-)

Cheers,
Pavel