Re: JHU/APL/S1R IDL Library update.

 The "all white windwos" is a Netscape problem. It even happens with our
ftp server - ftp.cira.colostate.edu.

 What I normally do when I get the all-white window, I STOP, then
RELOAD. This causes the ftp contents to appear.

 I tried JHU ftp site with Netscape 4.72 and Windows 2000 and the
contents appeared without any problems.

Kelly