[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Modules directory howto find or link IDL 2 it
- Subject: Re: Modules directory howto find or link IDL 2 it
- From: "Sean Heukels" <sean77=cuthere=(at)dds.nl>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:31:18 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Academic Computer Centre Utrecht, (ACCU)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23633
IDL_PATH is set by our sysadmin to <DEFAULT_DIR>
When this parameter is passed, a whole bunch of dirs is
in !path when I start up.
I tried passing setenv IDL_PATH="IDL_PATH /mynewdirectory"
But this didn't work either.
"Sean Heukels" <firstname.lastname@example.org> schreef in bericht
> I've written several modules, ones that work,
> and have proven themselves through time,
> how do I link them (from a subdir) in IDL???
> We have IDL running on Unix, multi user, all with our own homes.
> I want my version of IDL or in my environment to look for a PRO file
> in its current directory, then MYmodule directory and then the IDL main
> module directory.
> How can I accomplish this?
> Must I set a environment variable??
> Thanks in advance