[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Modules directory howto find or link IDL 2 it
- Subject: Modules directory howto find or link IDL 2 it
- From: "Sean Heukels" <sean77=cuthere=(at)dds.nl>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:37:32 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Academic Computer Centre Utrecht, (ACCU)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23628
I've written several modules, ones that work,
and have proven themselves through time,
how do I link them (from a subdir) in IDL???
We have IDL running on Unix, multi user, all with our own homes.
I want my version of IDL or in my environment to look for a PRO file
in its current directory, then MYmodule directory and then the IDL main
How can I accomplish this?
Must I set a environment variable??
Thanks in advance