[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: //////////////|||||||||| Evidence Eliminator ||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ . 3043
- Subject: Re: //////////////|||||||||| Evidence Eliminator ||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ . 3043
- From: "Ben" <ben(at)nospam.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:15:08 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.lang.idl-pvwave,comp.lang.idl
- Organization: University of Salford, Salford, Manchester, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.java.advocacy:140004 comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23750 comp.lang.idl:2083
What a load of tosh. If you really know what you're doing you can write your
own batch files to do the same job.
This is for the paranoid newbies, who think big brother is *constantly*
watching them. Personally I'd rather not have advert-ware or snooping
software on my system which this might be (so you've deleted incriminating
evidence - only to send it on to the makers of this software for
<email@example.com> wrote in message
> If you take your computer in for repair, what will they find?
> Think about it !
> When you access the Internet, your computer keeps permanent hidden records
of your activities!
> Do you want your family or the authorities to find out what sites you
> YOUR COMPUTER IS SPYING ON YOU!!!
> unless you've got