[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how to label minor tick marks on a log axis???
- Subject: how to label minor tick marks on a log axis???
- From: Paul van Delst <paul.vandelst(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 17:05:34 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23902
Sorry for the twenty questions today but how does one go about labeling the minor tick
marks on a log axis (or a linear one for that matter)? Does such a simple thing require
use of XYOUTS? I've been futzing about with the X/YTICKS keywords which does the job but
makes the resulting axis spacings linear! MAN!
Paul van Delst A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;
Ph: (301)763-8000 x7274 There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
Fax:(301)763-8545 And drinking largely sobers us again.
email@example.com Alexander Pope.