Re: Menubar with ticks ??

I think David had answered this a long time ago. He recommended simply
starting the names of menu items with a space (' '), then, on an event,
replacing that space with a check mark ('v' or whatever). There may even
be code on David's site (http://www.dfanning.com)

Sorry David, you seem not to be here at this time of the morning? Or
maybe my news reader is in the time lapse mode again. I replied for you.
I am not taking any credit, though :-)

Pavel